2017 Private Group Rentals
of Park Forest Community Swimming Pool & Wm. L. Welch Community Swimming Pool
This is for private, after-hours rentals only; pool pavilion and funbrella rentals will continue to follow agency policies for rental of those amenities system-wide. Each pool rental requires a minimum of 14 calendar days advance scheduling to allow for adequate staff scheduling. The estimated rental fee must be paid in full no less than 7 days prior to the event date; otherwise, the rental will be cancelled. The final fee must be paid in full by the end of the rental event. All regular pool rules and municipal ordinances apply during group rental periods.
The pools are available to rent during the summer season from 8-10 PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
Lap Lane Rentals are available between 6:30 AM and 10 PM during the regular operating season, when there is no previously scheduled use of the lap sections.
In all cases, reservations are available in full-hour increments and must include all set-up and transition times. In order to provide proper staffing, reservations must be made a minimum of 14 calendar days in advance.
* For training groups wishing to use the lap lanes (at either site) with no water features and requiring only 2
- $280 Park Forest Pool for 2 hours
- $370 Welch Pool for 2 hours
Rentals by a nonresident group are charged an additional rental fee of $105 per rental for either pool.
- Lap Pool / Lap Lanes Only *
- $85 per hour
Scheduled outside of the regular pool operating hours, as approved by staff.
lifeguards and a Manager for the rental period. Proof of co-insurance is required by the requesting group.
- For SCASD group rentals, the pools are available to rent during the school day on a limited basis (during the “School Day Schedule” at the beginning and end of the summer). The CRPR Director is authorized to prorate rental fees as necessary.
- Regular rentals include use of all pools, water features, shade structures and pavilions. The proper forms must be completed for pool rental requests. The rental fee must be paid in full no less than 7 days prior to the event. All regular pool rules and municipal ordinances apply.
- The provisions of the CRPR Large Group Event Policy may apply for rentals involving more than 100 people.
- All activity locations and event plans must be approved in advance by the Aquatics Supervisor. Any or all vendors and service contractors utilized during a rental must be approved in advance by the Aquatics Supervisor or CRPR Director. Additional requirements regarding insurance coverage, visitor safety and facility operations may be specified by CRPR staff.
- Per municipal ordinances, the possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on park properties is prohibited.
here to view/print the FACILITY REQUEST FORM (PDF),
then call CRPR at (814) 231-3071 about your pool rental request.