- Continue to develop and promote new programs, group programs & special events to increase visibility and visitations by residents and tourists.
- Focus on extending group services to more (1) charter schools, (2) church schools, and (3) homeschool groups.
- Explore options to begin offering training and development opportunities for area school teachers related to PA State Environment & Ecology Standards.
- Continue to promote facility rentals (barn & pavilion) by groups.
- Continue to seek and train volunteers, program or project partners, interns, donations & grant funds.
- Complete grant requirements for Altrusa and Visitor’s Bureau grants. Explore other grant opportunities.
- Develop, purchase, and install property signs (interpretive, regulatory and informational).
- Continue developing the campaign and soliciting donors (private phase, then public phase); seek release of state funds.
- Review staff structure in view of Capital Campaign efforts and increased program registrations.
- Construct the approved parking areas with landscape plantings & connecting pathways.
- Complete Wetland Laboratory construction as donations permit, develop fee policy and introduce Wetlab programs.