Orchard Park Amphitheater
The following policies apply to group uses of the Orchard Park Amphitheater, off Bayberry Drive in State
- A permit is required for any group use of the amphitheater; the group must also reserve the Orchard Park
- The Large Group Event policy and fee will apply to events that may, in the opinion of CRPR staff, attract
over 100 spectators and participants.
- The Permit Fee is $90, payable in advance (plus the pavilion reservation fee). Access to electricity is included. A Certificate of Insurance is required with State College Borough and CRPR listed as
- The amphitheater is available only during the same dates as the seasonal pavilion reservations (mid-April through mid-Oct.).
- Providing adequate parking and limiting volume of any performance are prime concerns - to protect the
park neighbors and the neighborhood.
- No admission may be charged for any performance unless a Commerical Activity Permit is also secured from CRPR. Accepting donations from patrons is permitted, but a
donation may not be a condition of attendance.
- The sale of any goods or services related to the performance must be specifically approved by CRPR in
- CRPR may invoice the group for any special services provided by staff.
- A rain-out date should be scheduled at the time of the original reservations.
- Access (schedule and route) by event-related contractors is subject to the approval of CRPR.
Updated by the CRPR Board on 20 Nov 2014