FOR MUNICIPAL PARKS AND RECREATION
MILLBROOK MARSH NATURE CENTER, WELCH POOL, PARK FOREST POOL & THE HESS FIELD COMPLEX
The Borough of State College and the Townships of College, Ferguson, Harris & Patton
The following are prohibited by municipal ordinances in the parks:
- The use of park facilities by any organized, non-family group without obtaining a permit in advance from Centre Region Parks and Recreation.
- Posting of signs, distributing, selling, servicing or renting of any supplies, equipment, material or commodity whatsoever or soliciting for any purpose, except by permit. MORE....
- Any use of a park between sunset and sunrise, except by permit.
- Possession or use of any alcoholic beverage.
- Boisterous, immoral or indecent conduct.
- Discarding of trash, garbage or other litter, except into containers provided for that purpose.
- The discharge of any firearms, bows, air guns, rockets, slingshots or fireworks (except by permit in a designated & posted area).
- Operation of any radio-controlled or tethered aircraft except by permit.
- Operating, stopping or parking of any vehicle or horseback riding, except on designated roads / areas.
- Pet regulations In all parks, pet owners are required to immediately clean up after their pet.
- Damaging, defacing, or removing municipal property, signs, structures, equipment or any other park items or materials.
- No fires shall be set in any park except in areas where fires are designated as permitted (i.e., in charcoal grills) or except as authorized by permit.
Click HERE for the ordinances related to commercial activities.
HERE for the CRPR policy on Geocaching in municipal parks.
REGION PARKS & RECREATION
2643 Gateway Drive #1, State College, PA 16801
(814) 231-3071 14 May 2013