Millbrook Marsh Nature Center
"Rental Customer Appreciation & Referral Program”
Pilot Program for 2014
On 19 Dec 2013, the Rec. Authority Board approved a recommendation from the MMNC Advisory Committee for a pilot program:
- which thanks facility rental customers,
- provides a complete customer service experience, and
- provides an incentive for new and repeat reservations.
2014 rental customers who reserve and complete a rental at MMNC (pavilion, barn or the Spring Creek Education Building to include Birthday Party rentals) are eligible. When a rental customer refers a new rental customer who then reserves and completes a reservation, the original rental customer receives a 10% discount voucher toward a future rental. The new customer must mention at the time of their reservation who referred them, the original customer must mention the discount voucher on their second rental at the time the reservation is made. Vouchers cannot be used on past rentals. Any rental customer who refers a new customer is eligible for this program. Customers who refer more than one new customer (as long as the new customer reserves and completes the reservation) are eligible for the voucher. Voucher is given to the customer or company who made
the reservation and is non-transferrable to other customers or companies. All vouchers must used within the calendar year.
Please contact the nature center staff with any questions: Melissa M. Freed, Nature Center Supervisor (814) 235-7819
- Mr. Smith reserves the MMNC Barn on June 1. Based upon his rental quality, he refers Mrs. Jones, who reserves and uses the pavilion for July 1. After Mrs. Jones reservation is completed, Mr. Smith will receive a voucher for 10% off his next rental, to be used during the current calendar year. The voucher cannot be transferred to another party.
- Mr. Smith also refers Mrs. Cole, who reserves and uses the pavilion on Aug 1. Mr. Smith will receive a second voucher for 10% off his next rental, to be used during the current calendar year.
- Penn State Biology Department reserved the Spring Creek Education Building on June 1 for a department retreat. They refer the Penn State Agriculture Department, who reserves the barn for a department picnic on July 1. After the July 1 reservation, the Penn State Biology Department will receive a 10% discount voucher toward their next reservation. The discount may be used by the department for their CY 2014 reservations/functions, but may not be used by an individual staff person for their personal use or be transferred to another department (ex: Penn State Engineering).