2013 MMNC Historic Harvest Festival Report
held on Sun., Nov 3, 2013
Fun Event Facts... (Event photos posted HERE)
- 900 Visitors from the community
- $325 Donated by visitors at the event for the nature center
- 336 Hot Dogs served
- 245 Cups of Coffee served
- 275 cups of Hot Chocolate served
- The Average Temperature for the day was 42 degrees
- 32 participants in the Donut on the String contest
- 31 participants in the Pie Eating Contest
- 9 Student Planners from PSU RPTM
- 36 Volunteers
- 4 CRPR/MMNC staff members
- 18 Crafts and Games
- 18 Educational Displays
- 6 Giant Rabbits
- 2 Ponies
- 1 Band: "The Backyard Rockers"
Donors/Sponsors of the 2013 MMNC Historic Harvest Festival:
- Appalachian Outdoors
- Eat N Park Restaurant
- Trader Joe's Neighborhood Market
- Weis Markets
- Panera's Bread
- Hallmark Store
- Little Ceasar's
- Fresh Harvest Kafe'
- Rita's Italian Ice
- Harner Farm
- Wasson Farm
- Walmart & Sam's Club
- Texas Roadhouse
- The Corner Room
- Ida's Bakery
- Schneider Dairy
Scarecrow "Stuff It" - People's Choice Voting
The winner of the "People's Choice" Vote at the Harvest Fest is "Team Halloween Joy" / The Reviglio Family. They will receive 1 CRPR Season Pool Pass (valued at $85) and a $20 Gift Card for Appalachian Outdoors.
The runner up of the "People's Choice" Vote at the Harvest Fest is "Team Average Joes" / The Greenberg Family. They will receive a Gift Bag from Appalachian Outdoors (valued at $40).
The visitors to the Historic Harvest Festival were excited to vote for their favorite, and one name from the voters was drawn to win the Gift Bag from Hallmark that included 2 Yankee Candles. (Name not released since the winner is a minor).